Friday, September 9, 2011

:: things I love: friday edition ::

:: i love chevron. and i love this quilt. how perfect is this for a little boy!!

:: september. fall. this season has always brought to me new beginnings. i love the renewal that the season brings. the changing colors, digging out the sweaters and slippers, falling back into routine, hearing the sound of the furnace kick in for the very first time, stews and crockpots, crisp fresh air, the start of the holiday season. these are on my list to make this september. yum!

:: this pillow is on my list of DIY for next week. my upstairs living area is in need of a pop of color. i love the chic and simple look of these!

:: my little man is obsessed with trucks, cars, buses lately. and it is a serious obsession! this would be perfect for him and would allow him to tote all his little vehicles around with us, while we are on the go!

:: it is my intent this year to make O's halloween costume. this is my inspiration. whoooo doesn't love an owl?!

:: this book is on my reading list. O is only 16 months and is already SUCH a boy! i may be in trouble!!

happy friday!! this is a short post, due to my first attempt seemed to disappear somewhere in the internet vortex!!

No comments:

Post a Comment